All NSA tournaments are filled on a first-come first-PAID in full basis. Entries are accepted in the order that payment is received.
Entering a tournament online does NOT hold your spot. Tournament Entries will not be completed until FULL payment is received in our office. Michigan NSA Teams have the option to pay for entry fees online by charge. See Pay by Charge
Any tournament may become full before the Tournament Entry Deadline if there have been sufficient entries into the tournament to fill the capacity of the park hosting it.
NSA reserves the right to combine or separate A & B divisions in a tournament.
Tournament entries that are received after the Tournament Deadline may be returned.
Tournament entries that are incomplete or have been received without payment/incorrect payment will be returned. The NSA Office must receive your payment in full before the Early Entry Deadline to receive the discount.
- The Tournament Director reserves the right to rule on matters as they occur, including any deemed necessary to complete the tournament. This includes changing the tournament format due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather, etc. If an order of finish is determined, the tournament will be considered complete and final.
- Waiting List: The waiting list is designed for teams that have missed entering a tournament before their age group is full. Teams can be put on a waiting list without payment – if a team drops or more teams can be added to the tournament, the teams are contacted in the order that they are on the Waiting List. You can be put on the waiting list by sending Kathie an email with:
- Team name
- Age Group
- Tournament you want to be on the waiting list for
- BEST phone number to contact you
- OR Sign up ONLINE for the Tournament if you have not done so already
- Brackets are normally posted at least one week prior to the tournament. Coaches will be emailed when they become available, you may also check the BRACKETS link to see if they are available.
- If the ONLY Michigan NSA tournament a team is playing in is the State Championship, the team could be required to play in the "A" Division. Please contact the office if you have questions.