TEAMS MUST STAY WITH IN POINT VALUE WHEN ADDING PLAYERS!
- Teams are limited to twenty-five (25) players per roster.
- Teams advancing to the SUPER WORLD can add two (2) additional players for the Super Worlds through the National Office and/or the Super Coordinator in the grayed area on the roster and prior to the tournament deadline.
Players MUST fit into the teams point classification. Team cannot exceed the classification points they are qualified to participate in.
Super World Series additional player pick-ups MUST come from a current NSA Men's Online Tournament Roster of Elite, Gold, Silver or Bronze that has NOT WON a berth or ACCEPTED a pass down berth to the Super World Series.
- EXCEPTION: Participation Berth is not WINNING a berth, it is an awarded berth.
Player Addition Forms
- This form will be submitted to your State Director for APPROVAL and verification of player eligibility.
- After approval the State Director will then forward to Bill Horton PRIOR to the Tournament Roster Deadline.
Please note that by submitting this form on behalf of the team you are acting as team representative.
- PRINTABLE VERSION