- Membership (Sanction) Fee Payment: $40 per team. Make sure to fill out the Membership Form at PlayNSA
Tournament Payments: Make sure to enter your team into the tournament ONLINE at the PlayNSA Tournament Search
- Payment by Check: Include your Team Name, Age Group, Tournaments Paying for & Contact Info
- Make Payable to: NSA
- Mail to: NSA P.O. Box 187, Fenton, MI 48430
- NSF Fees will be $30 per check that is returned to our account. The team will be suspended until a money order or Cashiers check is received for the amount of the original check + $30 fee
- Charge Payments: Find the tournaments you want to play in on the Michigan Pay Online page. Add them to your Cart making sure to continue the check out process until the screen says your card has been approved & it gives you an order number. You will also receive a confirmation email.
- If you pay by a charge and then request and meet the requirements for a Refund, THE CHARGE CARD WILL BE CREDITED for the refund amount! There are no exceptions.
- Only the amount of the Entry Fee will be considered for refund if your team cancels from a tournament.
- There are NO entry refunds or transfer of fees within 30 Days of the tournament or after a tournament or age group is marked as FULL, regardless of the number of days from the start of the tournament.
- The NSA Rule Book contains full details on how to request a refund and is available HERE
- Entry in to any NSA tournament constitutes acknowledgement and agreement to the refund policy.
- Contact the State Office as soon as you know you need to drop from a tournament, we will try to work with you to get your team replaced so you can receive a refund. NOTE: Even is a refund is allowed, a $25 Administrative Fee will be retained from the Entry Fee if Teams or Coaches cancel from a tournament regardless of the payment method.
- TRANSFERS: If a TRANSFER is Allowed and your team paid by taking advantage of the early entry discount, you can transfer the discounted entry to the new tournament. If the new tournament you are transferring to DID NOT OFFER the early entry discount, you will need to pay the difference.